Here is what you need to do…
First, what’s in for you?
Well, this blog is increasing in popularity so; you will gain a new audience and potentially more traffic and subscribers. All in all more exposure!
What do you need to do?
1. Your blog post has to be about “writing techniques” anything that promotes good writing, good content, original content, ideas that you use to inspire your writing, what made you an expert at writing, or even what just made you a better writer, etc…
2. I am looking for articles that are between 500 and 1000 words. (Ideal is around 800 words) which Google LOVES nowadays!
Writing, content, and ANY kind of method you are using to produce such writing!
3. Your article has to be 100% original and never published anywhere else, not even on your own blog.
4. Try to choose a specific theme as opposed to a generic theme about writing.
5. You are allowed to link to your OWN blog or site up to 4 times anywhere on the blog post (but you need to use anchor text and it needs to make sense).
6. Try to link ONCE to another post of Persuasive Article Marketing (this is good for SEO and will actually help your own post).
7. IMPORTANT: Do not link to any affiliate programs. Your site or blog, ONLY!
8. Your post must be in good English, grammar and spelling error-free. I know English might not be my mother tongue, but even I find errors on a daily basis.
9. Provide the picture that you would like to be posted to illustrate your blog post. (Copy right-free).
10. If you are interested, please, contact me at email@example.com. I will contact you within 24 hours and send you a contributor USERNAME and PASSWORD to post your article, to the email of your choice.
11. Since it’s my blog, and a good one at that, I reserve myself the right to approve your article, but believe me if you follow EVERY pointer above there shouldn’t be any problem.
Sharing your blog with others is giving a bit of yourself, I hope you will appreciate the gift and take advantage of it to promote yourself and your business.
Would you be interested in writing a valuable blog post for us while promoting your own blog?
If you are new to guest blogging, you can read more about it right here and get acquainted with this great promotion vehicle which is guest blogging.
And one more thing, If you have never commented on my blog, leaving a couple of comment before you are requesting to post on my blog will make me feel that I know you a little
Thanks, and good blogging!